1996 ford duetto transit

sparts

Hi people, i recognice some of the photo;s on posts from lincoln show :o)

Any way s hopeing some one can point me in the wright direction.

I have a 1996 ford duetto long wheel base , i have just had some ?:@~{}@~@ plonker spash my kitchen perspex window does any one know here where i might be able to locate one as i have had no luck searching so far. you will know me in near future as my van looks yuk ith piece of clear perspex stuck in place...

Thanks for any info in advance peeps, i live in hertfordshere arear

Hi, Mike,

Welcome I am sorry that this has happened to you .

Very annoying i wouldn't know the first place to look and I think that you have come to the right place for help. I,m sure someone will be along soon to offer assistance . Good Luck hope you get it fixed .

I just spoken to marquise parts dept, they not sure but maybe theu not be able to get hold of one any more , jeepers :-S

May have to try and make somat now i thing i will electrify the van shell teach the little '#'#'#'][#'

sparts - 2007-07-22 2:19 PM Hi people, i recognice some of the photo;s on posts from lincoln show :o) Any way s hopeing some one can point me in the wright direction. I have a 1996 ford duetto long wheel base , i have just had some ?:@~{}@~@ plonker spash my kitchen perspex window does any one know here where i might be able to locate one as i have had no luck searching so far. you will know me in near future as my van looks yuk ith piece of clear perspex stuck in place... Thanks for any info in advance peeps, i live in hertfordshere arear

Hi Mike

Like all I'm sorry to hear of your bad news. I know it's a long way from your home,and the only people that I know off the top of my head, BUT you could try  " O'learys Motorhomes", I know they're in Beverly - East Yorks, but they generally have a large selection of parts.Sorry but not got a contact N0:- for them, They might advertise in MMM I don't know. Google it and I'm sure you can find it.

Also, again not too sure but there used to be a company in Poole in Dorset, called something and Sons - sorry name escapes me, who may be able to help.Not too sure whether they still advertise in the MMM. I'm sure some of the experts will be along to offer more help.

Sorry I personally could not be of more help than this on this occasion.

Thai

Sparts:

If you can't obtain a replacement window via Marquis/Auto-Sleepers (and there's a good chance that will be the case for a motorhome model that's been out of production for some 6 years), then you may be able to get one from a caravan-breaker (or caravan surplus equipment stockist) if you can establish whether the window was 'multi-purpose' or specific to Duetto.

If you can ascertain who made the window (they normally carry a maker's name) and the type-number, the window-manufacturer may be able to say whether the window was off-the-shelf or bespoke. If the former, they may be able to tell you what motorhome/caravan builders (besides Auto-Sleepers) used it. Few motorhomes end up at breakers' yards, so asking a breaker if he has a kitchen window for a 1996 Duetto is unlikely to prove productive, but you might strike lucky if the window has also been used on, say, a range of Swift caravans.

There's a list of breakers/parts stockists on

http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

and Magnum Caravan Surplus and Frank's of Luton have been recommended in the past in "Which Motorcaravan" as good potential sources for spares.

Otherwise try

http://www.eeco-ltd.co.uk

You might find that the Auto-Sleeper Owners' Club (www.asoc.fsnet.co.uk) can also advise.

Archived