Convincing my wife

Lawrence22

Rodders - 2007-07-25 8:00 AM

we have a fold down fabric dog carrier in the van for him to sleep in. Argos sell them for about £40. That way he gets a cosy bed and a sleep and so do we !

My dogs travel in their carrier, too. It saves them being thrown about if I had to brake suddenly or trying to get into the cab when I'm driving.

Has anyone else noticed the 'quote' bits not working properly lately?

I can justify our motorhome very easily, we wanted it and we can just about afford it and we love it. That's it justified as far as I'm concerned. We also have a large dog but we don't walk him in muddy areas when away and its wet if we can help it. He has his own bed and if he's damp he knows he's only allowed on that. We have a blanket we put on the one bench seat for him at other times to protect the upholstery. Ours isn't a brand new 'van though (although we have just rebuilt it including all new upholstery) so we're not overly protective about the furniture. Sorry I can't help with convincing your wife, I never had that problem as mine was as keen as me to get one.

D.

Hi again Lawrence, it's nice that you have a girl and a boy and one is only a puppy, ahhh.

Agree with Rodders regarding security, if yours are anything like our dogs then no-one would consider breaking in when there's a couple of barking, hairy, whirling dervishes aboard!

Those doggy bags sound useful too, will have to ask my mother to run me up a couple out of towels (I'm not very domesticated, can't sew).

Regards,

Carol

Dave Newell - 2007-07-25 8:24 AM

I can justify our motorhome very easily, we wanted it and we can just about afford it and we love it. That's it justified as far as I'm concerned. We also have a large dog but we don't walk him in muddy areas when away and its wet if we can help it. He has his own bed and if he's damp he knows he's only allowed on that. We have a blanket we put on the one bench seat for him at other times to protect the upholstery. Ours isn't a brand new 'van though (although we have just rebuilt it including all new upholstery) so we're not overly protective about the furniture. Sorry I can't help with convincing your wife, I never had that problem as mine was as keen as me to get one.

D.

If its the dog I saw down at your place Dave I thought he walked you!

Vernon

Archived