Looking for April issue of MMM

snobbyafghan

Guest caraprof

I have a copy and it is indeed a 'French Special' and you are welcome to it.

First of all perhaps you can tell me and everyone else where you live? They are heavy to post and won't go in a standard envelope and if there is a person who has one and lives close it may be easier to pick it up.

If all else fails I can post it to you but I'm not in my office now for two weeks so it would have to wait until then, if that's not too late.

Ps I don't want to sell or swap it. You are welcome to it. I'm not bothered about postage either, it won't cost the earth for me to send it to you.

Guest caraprof

OK Doug, I'm in Lancashire so that's no good. Actually, I've just realised that, although I'm not working for a couple of weeks, I'm going to my office tomorrow to pick up my motorhome for next week's holiday (I store my 'van in my firm's large warehouse).

I can take the magazine and leave it with instructions for one of my office staff to post to you on Monday. PM (private message) your address to me and I'll sort it out.

Sorry about the granny, eggs and short intake of breath coming, but if you click on my name in this thread you'll see my email address or you can send me a private message.

Guest caraprof
fred grant - 2007-07-27 8:35 PM ill give e ten pennuth for it caraprof. shall us set up a silent auction. more fun than eebay me andsum. farawayfred

You're rambling again Fred, stop sniffing that fertiliser spray!

Archived