Swift Group On MHF

enodreven

Hi,

I have just been looking on the MHF site and it appears that someone from the Swift Group has started to subscribe to the MHF web site or it could be just someone using Swiftgroup as there on-line name ?? albeit they sign off with the words "Customer Care"

It would be very handy if we could get some of the manufacturers to subscribe to this web site as we could ask them direct questions without it becoming a sla????ging match, does anyone have any contacts ??

It is a direct response from customer care at Swift, which proves that at least they're listening.

To be honest, although we've got a nine-year-old Bessacarr I've found them pretty good at responding to the very few queries that have come up. I think they're all on annual hols this week though, so that might make things take longer.

Hi, Mike

I have had no problems with them either, that wasn't my point in raising the subject it was more to do with having a presents from various motorhome manufacturers on this web site so that some of the problems that are raised from time to time can be answered direct from the horses mouth so to speak ??

I noticed they where responding to problems with sevel base vehicle, have they posted on problems with there conversions? this could be good news for forum users, on a computer forum I have used a rep from Mesh allways responds when someone complains of problems and it seems to get sorted

Hi Colin

I Think you are right if we could try to entice a representative from some of the manufacturers to at least monitor this web site and hopefully contribute it could help a lot of people and I would think from the manufacturers point of view it would be a bonus to customer relations

This is directed at all manufacturers

enodreven - 2007-07-27 9:06 PM

Hi Colin

I Think you are right if we could try to entice a representative from some of the manufacturers to at least monitor this web site and hopefully contribute it could help a lot of people and I would think from the manufacturers point of view it would be a bonus to customer relations

This is directed at all manufacturers

Sounds like a great idea.

How about a new section on the Forum, sub divided for each manufacturer.

Anyone with a info request or problem could then post to the relevant section so the manufacturer would only need to monitor a single area.

Owners of that manufacturer could also check for previous posts to their brand.

What is the best approach for start-up?

Can the forum moderator get the ball rolling, as I suspect Warner's will have e-mail contacts to send invitations to a high proportion of the Manufacturers.

Any participating manufacturer would benefit by Owners feedback and an opportunity to expand Customer Care.

Taking this a step further, how about a similar area for the Dealers.

Archived