re-turbo light

pete h

re-turbo light  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're very welcome, pleased it was easy to sort out.

Clive ... what the heck are you on about??????? You getting all silly seeing as it's the first birthday of your grand-daughter???? Been at the champagne again ......? (lol)

This is very interesting. On my last holiday in June I noticed my turbo light came on occasionally, not necessarily when the engine was working hard.

Does anyone know where this waste gate is situated on the Fiat Ducato 1.9TD engine? I'd like to check if mine needs a kick up the .............

My m/h is used quite a bit and has 140,000 miles on the clock, of which I have covered 80,000 over the last 7 years. It does stand around for a bit during winter and I usually start the engine and take it for a run every couple of weeks.

The light has not come on in previous years. During the March - April holiday the light did not come on but as I said earlier it came on a few times during the June Hol. I'm away next towards the end of this month so it would be nice if I could 'fix' it before I go.

Phil.

Archived