What A great forum!

mattamyg

davenewell@home - 2007-08-03 7:22 AM The answers 42 Thai, simple as that, just 42! D.

Dave, Oh very well done just when I thought I'd solved it on my own..!!!

Here you go again getting me all worked up. You've told me the answer is 42 ............... GREAT!!!!

You well know my background so I now have to sit in contemplation & try and work out 42 whats, or is it a "WAT" (which is the Thai word for a temple)!!, so do you now see you've given me another issue to contemplate on? THANKS

Thai

Thai Bry - 2007-08-03 8:24 AM
davenewell@home - 2007-08-03 7:22 AM The answers 42 Thai, simple as that, just 42! D.

Here you go again getting me all worked up. You've told me the answer is 42 ............... GREAT!!!!

You well know my background so I now have to sit in contemplation & try and work out 42 whats, or is it a "WAT" (which is the Thai word for a temple)!!, so do you now see you've given me another issue to contemplate on? THANKS

Thai

Did you never watch the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy Thai? 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything. ;-) D.

Dave Newell - 2007-08-03 8:37 AM
Thai Bry - 2007-08-03 8:24 AM

You well know my background so I now have to sit in contemplation & try and work out 42 whats, or is it a "WAT" (which is the Thai word for a temple)!!, so do you now see you've given me another issue to contemplate on? THANKS

Thai

Did you never watch the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy Thai? 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything. ;-) D.

Dave I did, but you know me, it's how do we get to 42 and the journey we take that's giving me the issue

Are they related to the clangers?

Oh I wish I could whistle on the forum ...... phhhhhh, phhhhhh, nope, don't work. :-(

Oh, how do you get to 42, the alternative version ... you make sure you keep yoru wife happy and you might live that long! (lol)

Archived