where are you now,this minute.

Mick H.

So where are you now. We are parked about 100 yds from Stonehenge. There is a long bridleway just behind the Henge that is about a mile long and is open to anyone to park overnight,at the moment.tonight there is about twenty vans parked along the track,loads of space not cramped.great. So where are you.

At home, printing off three dance scripts from the competition held this weekend.

I will then have to learn them, foot and word perfect to teach then on monday evening. This, believe it or not, is a hobby.

Today, with friends, we have walked seven miles along the leeds & liverpool canal, at the leeds end. Beautiful day. Finished off with tea in EEYORE, our mv.

At home in Grantham, just about to go to bed with good book.

But have spent this lovely sunny and hot weekend at East Kirkby (the home of the Lancaster) on a rally field, my first trip out solo with our Rapido, and had a great time.

Carol

1925844574_homeofthelancaster.jpg.cf5d8ac36d2cb062970571521a7ae0b8.jpg

Sitting at my PC! :-S

Just cut my hair, I do the front, hubby does the back and hopefully we meet at the same level!!! :D

On the up side:

Been a lovely weekend here, glorious weather.B-)

On the down side:

We've been stuck here clipping and hacking back the jungle to find our garden again, all the rain and sun has made it go ruddy mad ... kept expecting to see David Attenborough lurking somewhere!:-S

Even further on the down side:

Just found out why the back-end of our garden keeps flooding so much. Neighbour at the back promised to sort out the drainage when he had a wall built - first time round he put a soakaway pipe in, no problem you'd think. There was, he had his builders put it 3 feet into OUR garden and then claimed not to know about it when we found it because our plants had died and we were digging them up and 'clunk'. We removed it and blocked the pipe, he then drilled holes through the wall!!! Promised to sort it out 3 years ago and since then we'd not had any major problems until the rains came in June, flooding through the wall, thought he'd drilled more holes. Today we removed a paving slab we'd put up against the wall and found he's recently taken a brick out the bottom of the wall to allow the water through again! We're absolutely furious. 8o|

On the up side:

Off to Western Motorhome show for a long weekend soon - can't wait!

:-D

Hi Mel B

One easy answer to your neighbours,go mobile fulltime,if you dont like the neighbours then you just move,but in motorhoming you dont get bad neighbours so no problem.If however you dont want to do that, wait for the next rainfall and fix a large sump pump on the end of the pipe with the outlet side attached and switch it on.Other than that shoot the bastard.

Mick H. - 2007-08-06 11:32 AM

Hi johnsandywhite

Hope your not cheating when you're correcting your photo's not moving telegraph posts and things.Thanks for input . Have a good life.

Mick H.

:-D Certainly not. I'm just getting photos ready to publish on our 249 Signal Squadron (Singapore) Website from the 60's:-

123758747_Gig1.JPG.67906c015cbfea23ec2c468efa976d91.JPG

Sitting at home waiting for Jo'phine to come back with a cruise control fitted.

(thats the M/home not my better half)

BTW for bits and pieces and servicing / MOTs etc for motorhome base vehicles, (not living area) we call upon the services of Halls Autocare at Langhurst wood about 2 miles from Horsham. Sussex. They have serviced our cars for years. No relation just a 'appy customer.

(Even 'appier when they finish fitting the Ccontrol)

RGds

Mick H. - 2007-08-05 9:35 PM

So where are you now. We are parked about 100 yds from Stonehenge. There is a long bridleway just behind the Henge that is about a mile long and is open to anyone to park overnight,at the moment.tonight there is about twenty vans parked along the track,loads of space not cramped.great. So where are you.

update for the Stonehenge site.If you dont mind walking, at the end of the mile long track (larkhill) there is the army town with several shops,takeaways, and pub.everything you need and loads of walking.

Mick H.

Fetch & Carry - 2007-08-06 12:37 PM

When you actually posted this we were sitting behind the Alma Inn on a CL site in Laneshawbridge, Lancashire.

so where is Laneshawbridge,I,ve been to Clitheroe, and is it good walking.

Mick H.

johnsandywhite - 2007-08-06 3:06 PM

Mick H. - 2007-08-06 2:43 PM

So is johnchalkiewhite the same as johnsandywhite

Mick H.

:-( I'm afraid so. Wished I still looked and felt like that? (lol) (lol) (lol)

Just rock on John.

Archived