where are you now,this minute.

Mick H.

So where are you now. We are parked about 100 yds from Stonehenge. There is a long bridleway just behind the Henge that is about a mile long and is open to anyone to park overnight,at the moment.tonight there is about twenty vans parked along the track,loads of space not cramped.great. So where are you.

Mick H. I am behind a computer at work. Frustratingly, we have 44 more days to get through before we go to Switzerland so I am not overly impressed by you telling me you are enjoying the delights of Wiltshire but I hope that your weather is fine & sunny like ours in Norfolk!!

Regards, Mike & Cherry

I am in the coach park at Ferry Meadows, looking over Green fields and using my spare mobile with a TMobile sim to surf the net

dave

656 - 2007-08-07 2:16 PM

I am in the coach park at Ferry Meadows, looking over Green fields and using my spare mobile with a TMobile sim to surf the net

dave

HI Dave. Have you tried T Mobile communication centre, which plugs in the side of the computer.£27.00amonth all in. Very good

Mick H.

colin - 2007-08-10 8:27 PM

Chalons sur soane, that brings back some memories, was there in 1980 at campsite next to river about october time, only times I've seen as meany rats before was in our grain barn :-(

I expect its changed a bit since then ,dont you think.

Mick H.

foxy - 2007-08-12 12:38 AM

sat reading this having just got back from two glorious weeks in the cotswolds Devon & Cornwall

So, why didn't ou get on the ferry at Plymouth and go across to Roscoff.

Anyway hope you had a great time.Any piccy's

Mick H.

sshortcircuit - 2007-08-11 11:08 PM

Please, Please, Please. This type of posting is for the no brain, pay for a moan/groan forum (MHF)

I have had to many "low fliers" and am being a devil

O.K. Johnny Five,We can't all have major input.

Mick H.

piote25mx - 2007-08-13 8:25 AM

im looking at the posts,waiting to go to hanbury, broms,for our weekenders club agm, THEN we are up to our favortite place ,isle of skye. eat your hearts out.dave :-> (lol) :-) (>)

Dont know that I fancy AGM but The Isle of Skye sounds pretty good.Have a good trip and post some piccies.

Mick H.

Archived