what is the best way to use tickets for dusseldorf show

berti

I,ve got half a gig of pictures from Dusseldorf and some amazing ones of some animals they had there. Did anybody see that billy goat?

Unlike Diamond high flying Dave we were more relaxed having driven there over 2 days and staying on the camp site and spending a couple of days wearing out our legs, then an evening in town sampling German hospitality at its best.

Hoping to go next year with a cheque book if things work out in time for us.

Thanks worked this time I like the M/H with the car underneath do well in England not.

I do like the way they all dont come it just bland white very nice although some of them look like...............Someone eles words I have stolen ...They look like a caravan smashed into a back of a cab I dont like this big drag looking effect .

very nice. ;-)

Clive - 2007-09-05 8:32 PM

I,ve got half a gig of pictures from Dusseldorf and some amazing ones of some animals they had there. Did anybody see that billy goat?

Yes, I saw the goat. I wonder what the Tour&Natur event presented the next weekend?

The old town was a nice place. There were so many restaurants and bars to choose from. The food and wine were excellent.

We have a local fair at the end of this month and I hope I can place an order over there.

"Unlike Diamond high flying Dave we were more relaxed having driven there over 2 days and staying on the camp site and spending a couple of days wearing out our legs, then an evening in town sampling German hospitality at its best.

Hoping to go next year with a cheque book if things work out in time for us."

Such is life Clive, such is life. We've already decided we're taking a couple of weeks off next August and POSSIBLY going over to tour Germany and take in the show in a more relaxed manner. Even though we did it in a quick, whistle stop tour this time we still enjoyed it ;-)

D.

Yes Dave,

(Semi) retirement has its advantages. It was a pitty that neigher of us knew where we were on the Saturday Night. We just got off a bus in town. Where abouts I have no idea!.

What did you make of the new biometric security systems on show. Some were quite impressive.

We fly out to Germany again in December for a few days for Janets 60th birthday. I will miss the camper.

See you both soon

C.

Archived