Is It Me?

Vernon B

Grounded due to unexpected family problems, but at the moment the forum's not much help in lifting the gloom - real boring stuff. Some bloke banging on about his 12v TV not working and wanting to stuff the dealer, some lass really being adventurous by taking a trip to the Malverns from Bridgnorth and another bof going on about flattened mountains in the Lake District. Struth is this the best we can do?

Here's a thought, how about "fantasy trips". I just know there's a massive amount of creative energy out there that could put together really exciting itineraries. Tell you what, I'll start a new thread.

Vernon

Dave Newell - 2007-08-13 3:59 PM

I sympathise with your predicamnet Vernon but wouldn't this be better placed in Chatterbox?

D.

I defer to your wise counsel Dave - perhaps I should take myself there - meanwhile is there any easy way to transfer the "Fantasy Trips" thread?

V

J9withdogs - 2007-08-14 3:13 PM

I'm sorry but I felt you were having a bit of a go at me for only managing to fit in a trip form Bridgnorth to Malvern, which, for me, was the highlight of my month!

Fantasy travel is mostly all I can manage otherwise at the moment *-)

No offence intended - we both live in the idyllic county of Shropshire so you don't have to venture far to experience some of the best scenery on the planet - even if that means the odd trip to Worcestershire now and then.

V

Vernon B - 2007-08-13 3:50 PM

Grounded due to unexpected family problems, but at the moment the forum's not much help in lifting the gloom - real boring stuff. Some bloke banging on about his 12v TV not working and wanting to stuff the dealer, some lass really being adventurous by taking a trip to the Malverns from Bridgnorth and another bof going on about flattened mountains in the Lake District. Struth is this the best we can do?

Here's a thought, how about "fantasy trips". I just know there's a massive amount of creative energy out there that could put together really exciting itineraries. Tell you what, I'll start a new thread'

Vernon

Have you read STONEHENGE LAMB.

Mick H.

Archived