Does Hymer photograph best.

Mick H.

Have you noticed when there are adverts in magazines or most anywhere really,with regard to motorhoming,the M,home most used is a Hymer.Is this a case of showing the best to advertize the product or what.

Mick H.

P.S. My wife says i'm a S... stirrer

Mick H. - 2007-08-13 4:15 PM Have you noticed when there are adverts in magazines or most anywhere really,with regard to motorhoming,the M,home most used is a Hymer.Is this a case of showing the best to advertize the product or what. Mick H. P.S. My wife says i'm a S... stirrer

Careful, very careful now, I'm just settling down after having a pop at people who have a pop at Hymer owners.Lets not open up this wound again please.

Thai

Vernon B - 2007-08-14 3:09 PM
Thai Bry - 2007-08-13 4:57 PM

Thai

That's right Thai these people don't realise that 99.9% of all the Hymers ever made are still on the road because they've run out of recovery vehicles to tow them in! Name and address withheld!

Vernon

Why's my quote blank!!!

Still not biting, you'll have to use better bait than that

Thai

pagey - 2007-08-14 5:36 PM we have had our skoda fabia 6 years now and its never give any kind of problem (better than hymers i think) biting yet

Nothing wrong with Skoda's now it's part of a German company. I like the new look Skodas anyway.

Still not biting, I'm way down bottom feeding!!(lol)(lol)

Thai

I do think the Hymer A class does show a good image of motorcaravanning. Its design is sleek and rounded with no over large luton extensions to spoil the design flow. Years ago the V.W. splitty camper van had the same appeal to the public, but of course it is now dated in design but still held with fondness amoungst classic designs. Some modern vans IMO are down right ugly, with outside lockers bulging out all over the body work and fibreglass mouldings looking tacky and not needed, with graphics sourced from childrens colouring books. chas

Mick H. - 2007-08-13 4:15 PM

Have you noticed when there are adverts in magazines or most anywhere really,with regard to motorhoming,the M,home most used is a Hymer.Is this a case of showing the best to advertize the product or what.

Mick H.

P.S. My wife says i'm a S... stirrer

they probably pay the most

Archived