City Van

Catherine

I read an article in Which Motorcaravan about a new range of small A class motorhomes called City Vans, manufactured by the Pilote group. I have not been able to find a reference to these anywhere on the web or in the Dusseldorf show listings.

Does anyone have any information about the layouts or where I can see one of these models?

Guest JudgeMental

Know nothing of this model. But smaller van style campers are the major innovations of 2007-2008 with every manufacturer now producing something. This month German promobil magazine has about 5 new models from Adria, Burstner etc...

if you go to Düsseldorf you will be spoilt for choice - try contacting manufacturer directly with an inquiry?

The four layouts are pictured in the Which article. City Van is best described as a hybrid A-class and is a similar beast to the original Hymer Exsis only nowhere near as good looking - a bit like the box van my local postman pete drives. Price is around 40K. The new van is due to launched at the NEC in October. Look for the Hayes Leisure or Pilote UK stand.

madmick

Archived