2008 Ranges might be interesting

Vernon B

Early reviews of the 2008 ranges suggest that the "group mindset" has decided that there are people out there who might not want 2/3rds of their van devoted to a fixed bed. Only prob is now they're making something that might suit me, I ain't got the readies. Life's a bitch etc.

Vernon

Clive - 2007-08-29 11:03 PM

From what we have just seen at Dusseldorf it would suggest that fixed bed versions with HUGE garages and payloads are on the up. (All we need do now is sell the house)

International masseur and playboy eh Clive?

Own up - that's a photo of your office.

Mel B - 2007-08-29 11:20 PM

Nice one Gitty!!!!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Clive ... you got the baby oil as well?????? :D

(I bet it's an absolute s*d to try to get sheets to fit though ain't it?) ;-)

You are DEAD Melanie Bucknell - struck off my Christmas card list for ever. >:-( >:-( >:-(

My wife spotted the way you mangle my nickname, and now when she calls me up from the shed for a cuppa, she stands by the back door shouting, "Here Gitty Gitty Gitty. Come and get your saucer of milk."

I may - just MAY forgive you one day if we ever have the good fortune to meet, but the first pint of Creme de Menthe is definitely on you.

P.S. Please don't stop - dedicated loonies like you three girls bring a breath of welcome fresh air, and cheer the place up no end! :-D :-D :-D

Clive - 2007-08-29 11:03 PM

From what we have just seen at Dusseldorf it would suggest that fixed bed versions with HUGE garages and payloads are on the up. (All we need do now is sell the house)

That's certainly a big one Clive - but seriously what else took your eye?

Vernon

Archived