Camping site @ Euro Disney.

Mike Parke

Hello everybody, just to let everyone know that we were at Eurodisney last week. If you follow the signs into Disneyland and then follow the parking signs it brings you to the Motorhome parking area. When we were there, there were about 200 motorhomes and space for yet another 200. The toilet and shower block is very clean being split up, one side for men and one sidefor women. If you need to fill up with water or empty the gray water or toilet then these facilities are just over the fence in the coach parking bay. The cost is 20 euros per 24 hrs and we stayed on the Monday evening, went into the parks on Tuesday and stayed there Tuesday evening. It is quite easy to walk into the parks from there.

By the way, if anyone is thinking of booking tickets, then look on the official website, if you click on English language the cost of 1 day 2 parks for an adult is £33, if you go through the French language for the same ticket it is 34 euros. Big savings there. I originally went through AttractionWorld (ccc discount) but it was dearer still.

If anyone wants anymore information please email me. We will be back home in France on 12th Sept.

Sylvia and Martin

Hi,

we were just parked at disney for 3 weeks in all, and did disney and paris and the surrounding area, the water and waste dump is closed off in October, through to February, but we understood that we could still park over winter and use the showers and toilets.

If any one knows any more about JimJam's post let us know, it's a convenient stop off without going in the park.

Mike

Randonneur - 2007-09-07 3:00 PM

. The toilet and shower block is very clean being split up, one side for men and one sidefor women.

Sylvia and Martin

These toilets are not for motorhomers, they are for coach drivers. Most people use them though. Once last year the door was locked the MH park side with notices insisting that camping cars do not use the facilities. I don't think anyone took any notice. I have seen people emptying toilet cassettes in these toilets, and then rinsing with a tap from the sink, so its probably best to give them a miss anyway. :-S

Hi,

we went in May, officially we could use the shower block then, went in August, officially we couldn't.

It made no difference, we (and all the other campers) used them, the cleaners were pleasant enough, no complaints, the car park staff didn't stop us, the coach drivers were fine. We opened the fire exits to use them from our side.

You are right about the water though, we wouldn't drink the water on the car park, filled up the van but treated with chemicals then used for washing up and boiling. Coach drivers we chatted to told us the water on the car park wasn't for drinking, inside was the only potable source.

I saw toilets being rinsed outside, but not inside.

The water was turned on outside though at this time of year.

Winter could be different.

Bottled water was only a few pence from Auchan though.

Mike

Archived