fiat ducato bessacar 1994 4-5 berth details

chloe2000

chloe2000 - 2007-09-02 11:53 AM

we purchased this motorhome in April it has had 5 previous owners, there is the vans manual previous MOT's but no manual for the motorhome it is L registered an diesel fueled can anybody help me with aquiring a manual for it :-D

Welcome to the forum Chloe,

You will be able to download the "current" manual from the Swift website, which although not specifically for your model will give some useful general information. Bessacarr are now made by the Swift group at Cottingham near Hull. East Yorkshire, although I don't know when they took Bessacarr over.

You could also contact Swifts via their website asking if they have the Owners handbook for your model still available. You will need to know the Bessarcarr Model No. (I guess as a 5 berth it is an overcab luton)

Failing that if you can identify the manufacturer of the equipment (typically Truma/Carver for heating, Electrolux , now Dometic for Refrigerator, Thetford for Toilet, etc.) their website should produce some results.

The M/H VE5 sdhould identify the Fiat? base vehicle details, i.e. engine capacity and then be able to obtain the Vehicle manual from them.

Or try e-bay possibly.

Good hunting

Swifts website. http://www.swiftleisure.co.uk/Motorhomes/Handbooks

Archived