Forum members meeting at York

Dave Newell

We are also hoping to be there fingers crossed.

Q" At the last show we went to Lincoln we tried to stay just the one night and day Fri /Sat we told them we didn't want to see the show because we had the kids with us. We where told not allowed you have to pay the full wack . If I remeber correctly £58 ? something like that . Well thats alot just to park and spend our money at the show.

Will it be the same again are you allowed to just have a ticket without the show part and just stay without being entertained ? does anyone know if this is possible.

We are hoping to get there for the day on either Friday or Saturday but it may depend on medical appointments.

I'll wear the Barmah hat like my avatar - and maybe I can make up a Motorhomeparking sticker for Jill's wheelchair :-D

Graham

Hi - Can anyone advise please?

Says in MMM that there are special day admission offers in the members booklet. I have a membership card but have no recollection of a booklet. Can anyone advise on what the special offer is and does one need anything other than the membership card?

Thanks in anticipation

Bill

Nope,

The PRESS area is NOT where the MMM tent is.

Its normally closish to the show and frequently near the disabled camping area. We just look like a load of pikeys. (As in Hells Kitchen!) The plan with my ticket (blue) does not show its location, so like yourselves we will challenge the marshals by asking them "Where is the "MMM Team". Its normally having driven past the show area on arrival the other side on the left close to one of those big generators that I love!

So just ask for the MMM Team.

See ya

C.

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-09-12 4:09 PM I've got a good idea! Why don't we rent tent 101, put all the nasty members in it and pull the handle :D

You'd need a biggish tent and this forum would then have hardly anyone left. It's amazing how many can develop a nasty streak if you cross them.

Anyway, rest easy. I'm not going and if I were it's not my scene I'm afraid!

Archived