Brugge aire or campsite

Guest JudgeMental

Thanks for these Way2.

The .csv files have come through OK but the .axe file sulks, and says that "an unnamed file has a bad format".

Is this me or has it corrupted somewhere?

Regards

Dave

P.S. Downloaded and extracted twice - still sulking.

P.P.S. No great problem as the .csv files are fine, but would be handy to see the locations on the map with the .axe format.

Guest JudgeMental

W2G wrote " Ain't it about time you upgraded that ol' Garmin?"

Yes, but everything that comes out seems a backward step for motorhome owners....

new TT x20 series, getting atrocious feed back on GPS sites. a crazy situation has developed where people with minor faults are scared to send unit back in case they get a worse one. and why are they scared? because this is exactly what's happening! and Garmin seem to be emulating TT by throwing out lots of basic A to B kit.....

may have to go for garmin Zumo -as it has separate mapping.....

Old Git - 2007-09-11 8:18 AM Thanks for these Way2. The .csv files have come through OK but the .axe file sulks, and says that "an unnamed file has a bad format". Is this me or has it corrupted somewhere? Regards Dave P.S. Downloaded and extracted twice - still sulking. P.P.S. No great problem as the .csv files are fine, but would be handy to see the locations on the map with the .axe format.

You'll need to have AutoRoute 2007 to open them me thinks.  I'm not sure whether I can save them in an earlier format like Microsoft Office allows.  I'll have a look later ;-)

W2G

Guest JudgeMental

not just a gaunt face are we :-D

great photos! out of interest what kind of camera do you use?

dealers put spanner in the works as away on show that week! and Mrs Mental being an educationalist is limited in time frames*-)

Errr...... :-D

JudgeMental - 2007-09-11 5:44 PM not just a gaunt face are we :-D great photos! out of interest what kind of camera do you use?

Its a Canon EOS 10D.  Lenses are Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM both with image stabilisation.  For wide angle work a use a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 which I picked up on ebay.

michele - 2007-09-11 6:29 PM Ok Mr Way2 Go I would like to E mail them to friends ! Do you know if that is at all possible I would ask hubby but he's not here duty calls. Wonderful clear pictures really lovely .Thank you.

It would be OK to email them the link (just copy and paste the entry in the address line in your browser) but I'm afraid I'll have to charge you a copyright fee if you want to email the pictures . . . . say £157 each (quite reasonable I think) 8-)

Cheap at half the price Hubbys home now and he is really interested in your camera professional jobby I see. Takes lovely piccys ..

Ho Hum I am trying to convince him to await the D300.

we have always used a decent SLR to get a high quality snaps but at the mo we are down to a basic camera and due a new one. ;-)

Guest JudgeMental
Way2Go - 2007-09-11 6:10 PM
JudgeMental - 2007-09-11 5:44 PM not just a gaunt face are we :-D great photos! out of interest what kind of camera do you use?

Its a Canon EOS 10D. Lenses are Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM both with image stabilisation. For wide angle work a use a Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 which I picked up on ebay.

Blimey :-Dvery professional results - no camper though...... :-D Just one an old 35mm FILM (don't weep*-) ) Olympus OM40 80's vintage for My son's GCSE photography coarse on e*ay £35 including post.....

Archived