Is Heathrow in the LEZ?

Ivys

How much is Ken going to charge some of the old Aeroflot Airliners ??

I'm sure that their engines are not Euro IV compatable. Come to think of it , NONE of the aircraft engines are, but then, they know that. It's not really about clean air,otherwise Terminal 5 would never even be considered.

Yes, I'm afraid it IS inside the zone (how crazy is that ??)

No diesel motohomes, But Hundreds and Hundreds of Stinking Jet planes.

Some even dumping fuel before landing, >:-(

Apparently anything inside the M25 counts.  Both the CC sites will now be effected but the C & CC sites are outside and they will apparently give you a route to those sites without going over the border.

It appears that Ken wants to have Fortress London.  From what I've seen of it, he can have it (sorry Eddie).

There is a major factual error above - anything inside the M25 is NOT in the London LEZ. In fact significant chunks of land inside the M25 are not included as they are not part of the London Boroughs and are not subject to 'the rule of Ken'.

You need to see the map to be sure.

However, Heathrow is in the London Borough of Hounslow, so is part of the LEZ.

Mel E

====

We've just had a phone call tonight from some organisatin who are carrying out a survey on behalf of the London whatever it was (hubby answered the phone!) asking how often we go into central London or the boroughs ... they were a bit dischuffed when he told them we don't live anywhere near!!!

Anyone else had a call???

Archived