insurance

Guest john holden

Guest john holden
Help! Am importing Phoenix motorhome on Iveco chassis,from Germany, value £90,000 and can find no one who insures vehicles over £80,000. There are loads of vehicles of this value, so they must be insured by someone. Would be grateful of any info you have. My only criteria is long stay abroad required. Thanks John

Guest klaus Kuschel
John, your criteria of a long stay in the EC can be satisfied by Comfort Insurance (020 8964 0777) Wether they insure for £90K is for you to find out, you lucky fellow! Regards, Klaus.

Guest klaus Kuschel
John, your criteria of a long stay in the EC can be satisfied by Comfort Insurance (020 8964 0777) Wether they insure for £90K is for you to find out, you lucky fellow! Regards, Klaus.

Guest klaus Kuschel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr.M.Podmore
John, I have yet to buy our dream American RV contacted tried to use their quote online system but had to stop due to lack of information (on my part)well I don't own one yet. Following day they rang me for the missing information. For an £87,995 Motorhome and I'm 53 full NCB no convictions they quoted.........£4,800 yea thats Four thousand eight hundred pounds.

Archived