Alden satellite system SSC s2

MikeF470

I understand that the system settings have changed so I contacted the company I bought it from. RoadPro and they emailed me a set of instructions to enable me to change the requency in the menu. Theses I have set out below.

i have tried them but cannot get past the stage to change the frequency as the instructions do not work. I asked of RoadPro were able to call me to talk me through the process as I am away at the moment. They say no I have to go to Daventry.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so did the instructions work for them

thanks  any help woul be appreciated

Please follow the following steps...

* Select the satellite ASTRA28 S or ASTRA28 N with the ‘’open antenna’ button.

* Press the ‘’close antenna’’ button.

* Press 3 times the ‘’Menu’’ button to display the transponder settings.

* You need see ‘’Freq: 11934’’, if it’s not the case, press 2 times the ‘’Menu’’ button. you can see a cursor displayed. Use the ‘’open antenna’’ and the ‘’close antenna’’ button to adjust the frequency to 11934

* Press one time the ‘’Menu’’ button, you need see S/R: 27500 KS/s, adjust it if necessary.

* Press one time the ‘’Menu’’ button, you need see Pol: V, adjust it if necessary.

* Press one time the ‘’Menu’’ button, you need see Fec: 5/6, adjust it if necessary.

* Press one time the ‘’Menu’’ button, you need see Mod: DVB-S1, adjust it if necessary.

Ensure the above settings are stored and then re-deploy the dish.

IMG_2037.jpeg