Loo Cassette Magic Button, thanks!!

MandyAndy

Just wanted to thank the person who was thanking someone else for telling them about the yellow button on the Toilet cassette, it has changed my life forever.

No more glug! glug! glug! , splash splash , followed by lots of cursing and mopping. It flows fast and free straight down the drain or the loo. I try hard not to empty at home as it takes a while for the pong! to clear and the back splash was a nightmare, now its so much simple and faster.

For anyone that also hasn't found or realised what it is for, it is the large yellow button on the top back of the tank as you pick it up. As you pour stick your thumb on it and hold it down, it lets air in the back to replace whats left and therefore stops the glugging.

Well thanks again, and no doubt you lot already knew about it and thought the rest of us did too. I could have read this on another forum if so my apologies but it may just help someone else anyway. My tank is the C200 I think

Mandy :-D

J9withdogs - 2007-09-18 8:11 AM

Perhaps we ought to start a thread for things we know but perhaps others don't (lol)

Is that what you call a Rumsfeld moment?

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

8-) :D 8-)

Graham

Thai Bry - 2007-09-18 11:49 AM

Graham

Just as bad :-

" We start as unconcious incompetents, then become concious incompetents, then unconcious competents, then finally concious competents!!"

Thai

Competent? Me? That'll be the day (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) Graham

Sometimes though by emptying the cassette at home both any fluid added and the movement of the van makes emptying easier (not going to mention solids or anything lol)

Thetfords website used to have video clips all about filling, emptying your cassette. Haven't looked lately.

Motorhomes are such complex creatures, aren't they?

It's impossible to know everything about all the little gadgets and gizmos, unless you are Starspirit, Dave Newell or Clive that is!

Perhaps we ought to start a thread for things we know but perhaps others don't (lol)

Oi! Me and Frank know it all as well, you know. :D

Guest caraprof
peter - 2007-09-18 10:38 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-09-18 8:11 AM Motorhomes are such complex creatures, aren't they? It's impossible to know everything about all the little gadgets and gizmos, unless you are Starspirit, Dave Newell or Clive that is! Perhaps we ought to start a thread for things we know but perhaps others don't (lol)

You tell her!

peter - 2007-09-18 10:38 PM

Motorhomes are such complex creatures, aren't they?

It's impossible to know everything about all the little gadgets and gizmos, unless you are Starspirit, Dave Newell or Clive that is!

Ok Pete and Frank what do You know?that we don't know ;-)

J9withdogs - 2007-09-18 10:55 PM

I'm currently watching Notting Hill (for the umpteenth time) - don't think watching videos of emptying poo would be quite so entertaining! :D

I've never watched either. Is there really a significant plot difference? 8-) (lol) 8-) :D 8-)

Graham

Archived