V Frames

Vixters other half

Vixters other half - 2007-09-28 12:33 PM has anyone considered pushing the car instead of towing it - should solve a few issues ? VoH

Could be an answer, as read somewhere that a German lorry driver was stopped by the police because he had a Smart car on his front bumper.

Apparently, he'd picked this up at a roundabout, as he set off thinking that the car in front had already gone!!

He said he felt a slight jolt in setting off, put put this down to his heavy load on his wagon and using a low gear in setting off.

Thai

Thai Bry - 2007-09-28 12:56 PM

read somewhere that a German lorry driver was stopped by the police because he had a Smart car on his front bumper

Smart car on his front bumper? That must have been even more embarrassing than having somebody write "Clean Me" in the muck on the back door (lol)

Graham

I dont think an electric wheel chair would have sufficient grunt to tow my Mh - even if it was chipped! But there again miniturisation is a booming business and I expect there will soon be nuclear powered wheel chairs, so perhaps you will get the chance to see me doing a ton pulling my Mh.

Howie can I borrow your goggles??

VoH

Pushing another vehicle eh?

Reminds me of the old story:-

Wife is out driving the motorhome.

Husband gets a phone call - it's his wife on her mobile, distraught and panicking: "Brian, Brian, I've hit a pig and he's trapped in the front grill of the camper, he's still alive and wriggling, and I can't get remove him".

Brian replies "Don't panic Mary, take the great big carving knife from the drawer, and stab it once through the heart. Then when it stops wriggling, you can pull it out of the front grill".

"OK", says Mary, "I'll try. Hold the phone for a sec".

Brian hears a loud scream, and then silence.

Mary comes back on the phone a minute later: "You'd have been proud of me Brian! I did just as you said, stabbed him right through the heart, and then when he stopped moving I pulled him out of the front grill.

Now.....what should I do about his motorbike that's under the front wheels?"

BGD - 2007-10-02 8:08 PM

Pushing another vehicle eh?

Reminds me of the old story:-

Wife is out driving the motorhome.

Husband gets a phone call - it's his wife on her mobile, distraught and panicking: "Brian, Brian, I've hit a pig and he's trapped in the front grill of the camper, he's still alive and wriggling, and I can't get remove him".

Brian replies "Don't panic Mary, take the great big carving knife from the drawer, and stab it once through the heart. Then when it stops wriggling, you can pull it out of the front grill".

"OK", says Mary, "I'll try. Hold the phone for a sec".

Brian hears a loud scream, and then silence.

Mary comes back on the phone a minute later: "You'd have been proud of me Brian! I did just as you said, stabbed him right through the heart, and then when he stopped moving I pulled him out of the front grill.

Now.....what should I do about his motorbike that's under the front wheels?"

there monitoring this site don,t think your safe in spain, good story though

Archived