Are there any ?

Wingpete

There are, I just can't remember which ones at the moment I'm afraid! However, in the meantime whilst I rack my brain, can you say why you don't want a window at the head end? If its because you want to be able to sit up in bed etc, you could make a removable headboard yourself to place across it, a piece of ply covered with some foam and then some nice material over the top would do the trick, you could then still remove the board if you wanted to have rear vision through the window when travelling. Just a thought, shame to discount some motorhomes just because they may have a window you don't want if all else if okay. :-D

Why security then? It's no more prone to being a security risk than a side window is it, unless of course we're talking the dreaded ........ 'mythical gas attack'!!!! Oh goodness, no, not again, I don't think I can take any more on that subject ..... aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh! :-S

Mel to be honest I think its what I feel like the same as in I hate the thought that someone could come in over my head.

I don't mind them getting in the side window I just do not like a van with a back window silly some might say just cannot stand the thought of going to sleep and having someone looking down over me from my head .

Anyway I might be wrong but I,m sure that factored into it with wingy.

Thanks for input girls. It is just one of those things. I prefer not to have to consider who could be peeking inbetween any blinds or curtains over my head. You never know who from these forums could be lurking. Had given some thought to fabricating a headboard along the lines sugested by Mel, but thought, if there is a model with that already in place, like my current Laika has, there ought to be other brands as well.

I would however, not want to prop myself up in bed and have to lean on a window, even one that is impervious to peekers. Must be uncomfortable.

Now searched some websites, and found that Rapido & Burstner do have such models listed. All I have to do now is find one ! ;-) (lol)

Archived