Fiat first service Hampshire Wiltshire or Dorset

icelander

Hi Rob

I don't know whether or not you need a Fiat dealership (our local one can't take motorhomes), but if not I can recommend Riverside MOT in Melksham - you can find them with a Google search or by phoning 01225 707555.

I know that Hayes Leisure in Bath use them for servicing and repairs (it was they who recommended Riverside to me) and they've serviced both my MH and my daughter's to our full satisfaction.

S&J in Poole seem to have a great reputation, although I haven't used them.

Hi

I have used essanjay ( S & J ) motorhomes in Poole for a cam belt change. They are a family business and are approved Fiat Servicing people. Recommend highly. They are motorhome owners as well which is part of the reason they are so good.

Hope that helps. Thye do have a website. Just search essanjay

Cheers.

mikemoss - 2007-10-01 9:40 AM

Hi Rob

I don't know whether or not you need a Fiat dealership (our local one can't take motorhomes), but if not I can recommend Riverside MOT in Melksham - you can find them with a Google search or by phoning 01225 707555.

I know that Hayes Leisure in Bath use them for servicing and repairs (it was they who recommended Riverside to me) and they've serviced both my MH and my daughter's to our full satisfaction.

S&J in Poole seem to have a great reputation, although I haven't used them.

They've serviced your daughters to your full satisfaction???

Blimey - bet it was service with a smile from tha lads there.....that's well above and beyond the call of duty! :-D

I seem to remember a similar some time ago.  There are apparently 2 or 3 places on the Bowerhill Trading Estate in Melksham.  I think one of them was Keith Lye?

I don't know whether they do servicing but there's Webbs Motocaravans in Warminster (on the old road from the 'services' to Warminster)

Spotted an advert in our local paper for Bristol Street Commercials, Swindon. 01793 422366 who are Fiat Commercial dealers. They claim to deal with motorhomes up to 10 metres and "low mileage " servicing. Fully Fiat warranted.

Will try them myself next time as I have been using Rygor Comercials at Westbury who are thorough , expensive and are Mercedes dealers.

Archived