Publishing Solutions to Threads on Problems.

BGD

I'm still a newbie here, and am finding that the advice given by others with far more experience of this motorhoming lark to myself and others who post problems on this forum is invalubale - so a big thankyou!

But it occurs to me that I've read a lot of threads where someone has described a problem, and lots of people have offered ideas for possible solutions, but then the original poster doesn't post again to say which sugestion(s) actually cured the problem.

It's a bit like a mystery novel with the last page missing!

It would be great if people could just pop back and let everyone else know what it was that finally cured the thing they'd asked for the advice on.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Bruce.

sshortcircuit - 2007-10-02 8:40 PM

I agree, as a solution provided could help others.

However, Bruce

"It would be great if people could just pop back and let everyone else know what it was that finally cured the thing they'd asked for the advice on."

Have the replies helped?

Hi SC -

If you are asking me personally, then yes, people's replies to questions that I have asked have indeed helped....as I mentioned in my OP.

I've just updated a thread question I posted a week or so ago about engine battery size, exactly to provide feedback to those people who were kind enough to provide advice, and to anyone else who might have a similar questioin in future.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Archived