Breakdown/Recovery Cover for Morocco

MH1

Hi

Does anyone know where I can obtain stand alone breakdown/recovery cover for Morocco. Our van is insured with Safeguard who no longer cover Morocco for breakdown. They will happily insure van to be in Morocco though.

Have checked out Comfort on line and the terms and conditions of their stand alone breakdown/recovery cover ( which seems to be through Europ Assist )also excludes Morocco.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

Thanks for the warning Mel!

A big problem and wide spread or just particular areas?

Just what I wanted after all the hassle of getting the van resprayed earlier this year. :-D

Oh well. What will be will be.

• 5 weeks later...
Been in Morocco the last few winters and never come across stone throwing kid yet all the kids are looking for is a few sweets thrown to them and who started that the motorhomers?, but saying that had a stone thrown at us in Spain so does it matter where we go there will allways be ups and downs

Brian we use a good company for medical insurance .

But I did get them because of the girls problems.

Would your be just the norm?.

Sorry can't help with M/H recovery though having probs finding it ourself for when it runs out . make sure you quote covers your size correctly.

enodreven - 2007-11-05 4:17 PM

Hi, MH1

Have you had any luck with Breakdown/recovery insurance, also anyone any suggestions of Travel/medical insurance for the Morocco

Thanks

Brian

Brian,

I've got my travel/medical insurance with Comfort and it covers Morocco, Turkey and places west of the Urals.

Don

Hi, Don

Thanks for that, just need to try and sort out the breakdown cover

Brian

Don Madge - 2007-11-05 8:58 PM

enodreven - 2007-11-05 4:17 PM

Hi, MH1

Have you had any luck with Breakdown/recovery insurance, also anyone any suggestions of Travel/medical insurance for the Morocco

Thanks

Brian

Brian,

I've got my travel/medical insurance with Comfort and it covers Morocco, Turkey and places west of the Urals.

Don

Hi

Eventually found cover with the Camping and Caravan Club. Although sadly now not going to Morocco. Give them a ring and tell them what you want. They were very helpful. They were prepared to cover larger vans so just give them clear details on weight, size etc. Good luck

Cheers

Mark

Archived