Identity Crisis

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker
Just to prevent any confusion caused by future trouble makers, you all have my absolute word that I will NEVER use more than one ID on here.

But which of your 10 identities is saying that Rich??? We need to be clear which is which, if they are having trouble deciding on user names could I suggest they use the names of the seven dwarfs for starters?

Happy

Grumpy

Sleepy

Doc

er.......

You get my drift! :D

Guest Tracker

Sneezy, Dopey or ??????????

Dave Dee, Dozey, Beakey, Mick or Titch.

Or in the case of the ladies is it one of the seven stages of the menopause - itchy, bitchy, sweaty, scratchy, moody, broody or physcho?

Guest Tracker
twooks - 2007-10-12 5:44 PM

Magnificent 7

Yul Brynner Steve McQueen Horst Buccholz - the survivors

Bronson Coburn Vaughn

and the one they all forget 'cos he didn't go on to bigger n better things

Brad Dexter

B-)

Ah but I seem to recall Eli Wallach being it not Horst Bucholz?

Charles Bronson, James Coburn, Robert Vaughn

But 6 out of seven is enough for a smile so consider yourself smiled at Jackie!

you kidding, Horst was the good looking one - played the Mexican Chico -

Eli is the Ugly one - cue another movie - and played el bandido Calvera.

don't mess with me little richie rich - tcch

did try posting the reindeer - but the system seems to have eaten it *-) *-)

B-)

tis a commonly made mistake tho Rich

[Eli - not the reindeer]

Tracker - 2007-10-12 5:26 PM

Just to prevent any confusion caused by future trouble makers, you all have my absolute word that I will NEVER use more than one ID on here.

And the correct Id will be me and you wont have to guess which one that is because its only me :D Not hiding behind anything other than my own name or handle :D

its awarded by the forum you can display or choose not to which ever you want .

Its supposed to show whos been around alongtime and who hasnt but it actually dont work like that it goes up with the number of posts you make.

Irrelevant to how good your knowledge is :D

God your slow tonight girl.

Q: What are the little stars beneath people's names on their posts?

A: When a user has posted on the forums a certain number of times, they are awarded a star - 25 posts means the user gets a green star, 100 posts receives a purple star, 500 a blue star, 1000 a red star, 2000 a silver star and 5000+ a gold star.

It's an easy way of telling who's been around for a while - generally a user with a high post count is quite experienced and a good person to ask advice from!

(Please note that the post counts will only take into account messages contributed since the 22nd of March 2006.)

OAL Moderator

Posted: 11 April 2006 9:23 AM

Subject: RE: Forums FAQ

Only Human

Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire Q: What are the little icons down the left-hand side of the forum, and what do they mean?

A: These icons are designed to let you know which posts are new, and the kind of activity that's been going on since you last visited the forums. Here's a list of the icons, and what they mean:

- Thread closed: This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

- 'Sticky' thread: This topic contains useful information, and has been 'stuck' to the top of the page - it won't drop off the bottom no matter how the page is viewed.

- Poll: This thread contains a vote that registered users can take part in.

- New post(s): There have been posts to this topic since the last time you visited the forum.

- Hot thread: This topic is popular, and has 20 or more replies since it started.

- Hot thread with new post(s): A 'Hot thread' with new replies since you last visited the forums.

- Normal thread: There's been no new activity in this thread since your last visit.

:D :D

hopeless I know, still, have had a reasonably successful day and have now blown all my Tesco vouchers on 2 trips next year -

not sure what I'm going to do in 2009 - *-) *-)

anyway, good buddy, I'm off now, don't let the bed bugs bite,

B-)

did start off looking for the mod thread but it got complicated.

note also malc - to click on the 'new threads' option [above your control panel link to pick up latest activity

Archived