Keyboard.

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Doz anywon elsse suffa fromm tha keybored gremlinz?

Whatever I type, when I check it there are mistakes and it was not me who hit the wrong keys.

Never fear after much expensive research I now have a cure.

Simply erase all the markings off the keys and the gremlin won't know where to start relocating them.

Good eh? Works for me see - no more mistaakes?

Guest Tracker
Being a thoroughly modern old git of a ludite I use both but I must admit to preferring the desk top with blank keys as it does make every posting much more of a challenge.

Guest Tracker
Tony Jones - 2007-10-13 10:35 PM

Some PC keyboards have keys you can pull off. So why not rearrange them to suit your personal preferences? That should fool the gremlins!

Tony

Good thinking Tony but if I can still see the letters so can the gremlins

Mine's ergonomic!!! It's the one with the keys slightly separated in the centre of the keyboard and at a slight angle, stops me getting too much pain in my hands/arms from being a 'trypist' too long! (lol) Oh, and it's cordless as well, so there!!!!!!!! :D

PS: My husband hates it ... he's forever getting the wrong keys as he's a semi-trained trypist of the highest order so his fingers go a 'looking' for the keys in the wrong/right place. 8-)

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2007-10-14 6:01 PM

stops me getting too much pain in my hands/arms from being a 'trypist' too long!

Now Mel when were you ever a trypist? Half pyst maybe?

Tripe spreader maybe?

And when were you ever a pain in the arm? Or anywhere else?

I was a trypist for real ... tried to get p*ssed one Christmas many moons ago as I wanted to see what it was like to be "merry", being that I am virtually tea-total. I drank loads of whisky and wine, it had no effect on me at all but it did upset my hubby that he was 'wasting' all the alcohol on me!!! :-D

Archived