NEC and Transleisure

jes

Hello

Following on from my posts yesterday about a satellite system and retailers we have just returned from the NEC show.

I must say it was very busy and there were lots of stands selling satellite systems,we were interested in all of the systems that were avialable so had a good look

I found the Alden to be cheaper but of less robust material than the Oyster or Teleco which were only slightly more expensive.

Now as an inqusitive person and wishing to get facts rather than speculation I sought out a character called bill antil formally from Transleisure who are now part of the Oyster group and will be in effect Oyster UK, there was only satellite systems on the stand and it was called TEN HAFFT ? apparently that is who makes the Oyster, he told me that they are relocating to leeds to be the uk distributer, I also spoke to a rob jackson who says that supply will not be effected as he gets his from france as a grey import.

In the end we decided to have a Teleco twin lnb fitted by a firm called edgetechnology in crew who also did a great deal on a honda generator as well.

Archived