NEWARK

henry

Guest Tracker

Tired of the Hymer then Steve?

Going bigger or smaller!

There are several dealers in the Nottingham area that might be worth a look see?

I would be inclined to plough through an MMM page by page looking for the dealer adverts in towns in or near your chosen area as well as those you might pass along the way.

armstrongpiper - 2007-10-26 9:49 PM What's wrong with Brownhills then?

Click "search" at the top of the page, enter Brownhills as key word and change the date limit to one year, then do as Caraprof suggested many moons ago - sit back and relax -

"Just do a search using the name 'Brownhills' and sit back for a good night's read. You don't want to go to bed I presume?"

Hi

Noway are we tired of it but we do seem to be getting too large for our present 534 and we want a 634 (we think), trying to find one is like finding the teeth in a hen!

Went yesterday and saw one but the overcab bed had been omitted!!!

Never mind one will come up.

Regards Henry

Ah but they have a new man in charge now and apparently he will be taking questions by e mail from the buyers soon if not already.

Maybe a change for the better . I think we should at least give them a chance to rectify their wrongs things might get much better .

Guest Le Thou
andy m - 2007-10-29 8:55 PM

Brownhills after sales service is CR*P

Slightly off topic Andy but we have bought two Auto trails from Brownhills and have nothing but excellent after sales and 1st class service, I would recommend them to anyone

Archived