Grieving already ...

Tony Jones

Well, it's happened. We've just taken "Hannibal" round to his new owners, a young couple who will get as much enjoyment out of the campervan lifestyle as we have.

Already we're feeling the sense of bereavement, and already I've changed my signature on here.

Donations in lieu of flowers ...

Now we mark time for 4 months, until the new wagon is ready in Feb (delivery 1 March actually, to get 08 plates). Then we can do it all again!

Tony (& Liz)

Mel B - 2007-10-31 8:14 PM

don't you think you should've hung on to Hannibal until you get your new van so that you can still get out occasionally? 8-)

Nice thought Mel, but Hannibal never was a winter camper. Most years we've only taxed him for 6 months, using him as main vehicle for the summer, then done a "SORN" and put a car on the road for the winter.

One o fthe many advantages of the new van will be the insulation and heating, which will make it a year-round vehicle!

Tony

Tony Jones - 2007-11-01 9:22 AM

I expect I'll keep logging-on and having a look what's going on. But please understand if I'm too overcome with emtion to post very much ... :D :D

All over a pile of tin, wood and plastic??

Guest Tracker

And self starting if the battery ain't gone flat!

Deepest sympathies and condolences Tony, but at least dear old Hannibal has gone to a good home and not the great scrapyard in the sky.

Archived