Does anyone ever read ...

Mel B

Lizzy, nothing wrong with Laika other than, it is a 52 regd, and will come within the exhaust emmision control zone penalties, as I live in SE London. £200 each time I enter the zone is unaffordable.

My answer is to buy a new 'van, which I have ordered. So, Laika Kreos 3007 of '03 vintage, with 22,100 miles for sale. Goes in to Fiat workshop tomorrow for 12 thou mile service. If interested, PM me.

Get rid of Ken, with who as replacement ?

The outspoken self confessed controversial gay cop (and that is not homophobic, but statement of fact) Paddick ! 8o|

Or Boris with the thatched barnett (rhyming slang) who really is homophobic, and racist to boot. *-)

Actually, I will be voting for Boris, as he is against wearing cycle helmets for riding around London.

But I cannot see any reduction possible in the application of biased and prejudiced regulations applicable to motorists in this country, for as long as fuel is available to propel those vehicles. >:-)

Mel I wished that I had of before because I just parted with all that money for a silver screen and now there are people on there selling theirs at half the price.

Have e mailed a couple because the friends coming with us want one also.

have not had a reply as yet maybe they are sold already.

Will keep my eye on it in future.

piote25mx - 2007-11-18 8:36 AM

i ,and loads of us in the midlands will make sure we will NEVER go any where near london, just on princible of the charge,you should get rid of him asap

Yeah trouble is how long before the Midlands do the same thing, make no bones about it this is going national once they see what happens in London its an EU requirement.

Bas

Archived