Top Gear

coach2000

Enjoyed as always .Wonder if anyone would notice if we put our housing estate on the market then I could have the m/h at the end .Did anyone watch long way down after top gear? I was wondering how my boxer would cope lol it went round wales lol .But what a trip it would be .Brownhills Barrons im me if reading this Ill drive .

I thought it was a hoot and not at all anti-motorhome as some feared, but then of course, lots of serious motorsport enthusiasts use them every weekend to tow their vehicles for use in go-carting, motor cross, cyclo-cross etc so I expect the presenters see them as a Good Thing and loved and used by a constituency they would not want to offend.

I too, fancy the MH featured in the studio, childish I know, but can you imagine pressing that button and enjoying the MH quietly depositing a very nice sports car at your feet? The usual site Lookin-peepers would fall off their Lafumas watching that wouldn't they? Interior fittings were a bit Bling for my tastes though, but then I aspire to be old and boring, if only to annoy my kids.

Was it just me or did I hear multiple gunshots as noises-off during the overnight shots? Are they suggesting Essex is akin to the Wild West? Pehaps Michele will enlighten us?

Bob

Guest Tracker

Did anyone notice how structurally weak the vans became following removal of the furniture?

Just goes to show how important the internal fixtures and furniture are for structural strength and rigidity.

Now you know why vans shake and rattle on rough roads!

Guest Tracker
twooks - 2007-11-19 11:01 AM

so - factory fitted hi-top conversion then :->

B-)

Or all in one fibreglass body a la Talisman / Executive?

michele - 2007-11-19 11:24 AM

I think some parts of Essex are like the wild west i wonder where that was filmed don't know of any racing tracks around or near here .

I believe it was Arena Essex, Lakeside, Thurrock. (off a round about near the shopping centre)

Archived