Vicarious Books have moved to Folkestone

Don Madge

Vicarious Books have bought a shop in Tontine Street Folkestone which leads off from the old ferry terminal. Conveniently all the signs are still up for the ferry so it is dead easy to find. It has been a terribly run down street for many years but is under a huge revival.

So can you come and visit us? Yes though parking is not brilliant. I think the easiest thing to do is park with the trucks on the old ferry port and walk the 300 yard to the shop. It is possible to park on street and you would be advised to stop in the first space that is big enough.

Details at http://www.go-motorhoming.blogspot.com/

Regards

Don

Which, as Vicarious Books is now UK handler for ACSI guides, neatly explains why the address on the application for the 2008 ACSI card is the Tontine St address!  Thanks Don.

Now, have you all got your ACSI applications off for next year's reduced price out of season campsites?  Very good discounts, and the discount card comes with the guide to over 1300 sites, all for £6.99.  Unlike camping cheques, there's nothing to pay up front: you just show the card when you arrive, and pay the site when you leave.

thanks both me biddies

alice sez us'll never use 1134 sites in our lifetime, never mind a year, so is probably not worth spending any pieces of freds eight on a card that he'll go ann lose anyway.

as most forum members seem to be as tite as ferrets horses anyway, and dont seem to want to cough up for sites in france or urope cant see any of em fallin for this card. but thanks for the info anyway - tis all appreciated.

fundusfred

wrong again Fred, 'tis excellent value - we usually clock up at least 1/3rd of our stays using the ACSI deal - so in just 2 weeks at 4 nights saving a minimum of £2 per night - pays for itself - and since we go for longer than that and save more than that - we're laughing :D :D :D :D

B-)

oh bu**er, its going up by the minute, and bye the time mel e adds is commission it'll be over £10. seems to us me andsums that twooks is the only member ere willing to spend money on french sites.

thats just a observation me an alice gets from studying the forum.

fred knows how to get a free castels discount card for 2000 an eight. anybody up for it?

ardfarmerfred

lucky you, still can't get the 'thing' to move stuff to my basket - presumably got something to do with my cookies

may have to actually use the 'phone to sort it - so no chance of santa bringing just yet

can't complain - I've just 'ordered' a water colour painting of a winter scene in Northumberland - by a guy called Matt Forster - :-D :-D :-D

http://www.theartworksgalleries.com/matt_forster_gallery/

well - I like it - *-) *-)

B-)

Archived