Fog Lights

auntygranty

This web-site is worth a look. This guy hates people driving with their front fog lights on, but goes on to mention that he has fitted his rear fog lights with headllamp bulbs. Unlikely, but it makes you wonder about the guy's mentality. Then read his list of car projects and wonder no more.

I,m a wee bit,Confused here,I thought Auntygranty asked for assitance in finding fog lights to fit the apertures in the front bumper of his motorhome, which is what most of us think the Forum is good at, I dont think its for anyone to deride another contributor for wanting something which may be an Aid to his driving, Everyone has a Right to fit whatever he wants to assist him/her in Safer Driving Providing its legal. So Lets not bring the site into disrepute, and get back to what your all really good at BEING HELPFUL :-D

Corky 8 - 2007-12-02 7:38 PM

I,m a wee bit,Confused here,I thought Auntygranty asked for assitance in finding fog lights to fit the apertures in the front bumper of his motorhome, which is what most of us think the Forum is good at, I dont think its for anyone to deride another contributor for wanting something which may be an Aid to his driving, Everyone has a Right to fit whatever he wants to assist him/her in Safer Driving Providing its legal. So Lets not bring the site into disrepute, and get back to what your all really good at BEING HELPFUL :-D

I take your point but I just think it veered off into a discussion about fog lights, I don't think anyone has suggested Auntygranty shouldn't fit them.

Almost every thread on this forum wanders off the original subject but I find it interesting to hear so many different views.

But I am with you : Each to his own.

Corky 8 - 2007-12-02 7:38 PM

We're just arguing because we can't find a pick amongst the shovels :D

Archived