Happy Christmas

franki

Hi All,

Franki and Sandi are off to Spain tomorrow!!looking forward to driving to our home in Alhaurin, not sure how long it will take but we are looking forward to the drive. We will be looking out for motorhomers!!because we cant wait until March when we get our motor home. We are going in my car and Franki's words (there isnt room for a pair of twisters).

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and look forward to asking for your advices in the New Year!!!we will need it.

Adios Franki and Sandi B-)

Guest JudgeMental
Tony Jones - 2007-12-04 10:42 PM

Such a shame when people have to wait until March for their new motorhomes, isn't it folks?

Tony

No need to shout - Ive got a headache :-D

Guest JudgeMental

Brian, by now you should be aware that his Judgeliness is tea total...

Headache due to the repetitive nonsense that I have to endure on here. What with potty preachers:-D and enraged Francophiles whatever next!

At least the Mental’s are escaping the humbug & hypocrisy of Christmas.

Christmas day finds us on a speed boat trip up river into the jungle interior of Belize to visit Malayan ruins. Lamanai is one of Belize's largest ceremonial centres. And I am sure I do not have to tell you how they dispatched off their troublesome members......

Much to learn from the past *-)

Guest JudgeMental
fred grant - 2007-12-05 7:35 PM

tiz not an advert me ansums, but fred sells is cider by post if required (personal delivery at extra cost of course) and that should cure any chrismas woes u mite av judge.

f

It a sad thing when a man reaches out in the middle of the night for the bottle of easy rider, and it rolls out of his grasp under the bed....

Archived