Mirage 5000

Wilson

I had a Mirage 5000 1999 vintage if you e-mail me i will a list of good things and the bad things.

There is a Mirage club listed in MMM's now and then.(Marquis should be able to give address)

MMM's did a test on 5000 around 2000 you could and get a copy if any left. Lot of MH for the price at that time.

I had a Mirage 5000 1999 vintage if you e-mail me i will give a list of good things and the bad things.

There is a Mirage club listed in MMM's now and then.(Marquis should be able to give address)

MMM's did a test on 5000 around 2000 you could and get a copy if any left. Lot of MH for the price at that time.

I had a Mirage 5000 1999 vintage if you e-mail me i will give a list of good things and the bad things.

Wilson - 2007-12-06 12:29 PM

he. We are thinking of changing our Motorhome and are thinking of a used (four or five years old) Mirage 5000. Anyone else got one? Any comments good or bad on the make/model would be much apprciated. Many thanks Wilson (?) :-D

My wife and I own a Mirage 5000 (made in 2003, first registered in Jan 2004). Bought it second hand with 8000 miles on clock. Excellent for our purpose. We like the fixed gas tank (cuts down on expensive Calor cylinders) and the solar panel - though we have not yet found out its capacity! Very comfortable drop down bed. Does about 27 mpg. Good visibility in cab as in most A class vans. Don't like the latch for the caravan door lock as when left up causes damage to plastic lock surround but OK with care. Took some time to get used to no draining board but we bought and use a small French draining rack and tray which easily is packed away. Excellent Trauma heater - easy to use. Overall very high quality interior wood fittings as we expect of Auto Sleepers inside fittings (they were the importers from Italy). Please ask any specific queries.

Archived