Autotrail reversing camera

Pez

Hi All,

Can anyone help, I have a 2005 Autotrail Traker with the SE pack, we have no instructions on how to operate the reversing camera, which is also a DVD & TV linked to the radio system. Has anyone got one of these who can help me operate the camera correctly. Many thanks.

Pez

Hi,

We have a 2006 Autotrail Cheyenne, to put the camera on there is a switch, ours is on the right, on the Sergent power unit. When this is switched on a red light appears on the drop down screen. The camera is activated as soon as reverse gear is selected. By pressing the on button next to the red light you can get the camera to opperate when driving. We have had a few problems with the Screen, as have been told that the wires are too short and if screen is moved din plug pulls out. Was shown by a fellow Autotrail owner on a site how to do it. Drop screen down remove carefully the small screws, remove back and replace din plug back into socket. Be careful when reassembling as the plug can be easily pulled out. We now leave our screen permanently down, and avoid touching it!!.

As to the DVD/TV player this is fairly complex and you do need the handbook. Suggest you contact autotrail who might tell you where you can get one. Am not in our motorhome typing this so am going from memory. If you need any more help contact me through this site. Good luck Gerry

Hello,

Thanks for the information Gerry, I will go and try it out now, I note with interest that possibly the din plug may have come adrift I will check this out and take your advice by leaving the camera down at all times. Many thanks.

Pez

Archived