Hello

Dansky

Everyone I'm new to this forum and felt I'd take this opportunity to say hi to you all.

Mandy, my wife and I are awaiting delivery of our new van lhd LMC on a Fiat Ducato, the reason for being lhd is I'm serving with HM Forces and we currently reside in Germany, it's actually our third van and we were looking to upgrade our current vehicle (2002) also LMC on a Fiat, with a second hand vehicle with a fixed bed, however when we realised that we would pay the same for a new one as we are entitled to tax free vehicles, we decided to go for it, now it's just a waiting game for customs forms and BFGVLO to process the relevant documentation.

Anyway enough about my exciting news, as I'm new to this forum, I look forward from learning from you experts as well as communicating with you all.

Take care.

Dave

Dave and Mandy

Welcome to one of the best forums around. Anything you want to know or any help you want you are bound to get it from the great crowd we have on this forum.

Any chance of getting us a tax free MH!!!!!!!!!!

Paul And Ann

Hapiness is no white bits!

Thanks for the warm welcome, we can usually be found at Bagnole Del Orne (Lower Normandy), Roerdalen (Netherlands) Olpe (Germany) Harz Mountains (Germany) if we are fortunate to get back to the UK then the New Forest appeals to me much more than my home town Manchester :-)

Tax free motors I'm afraid will have to remain my perk, but just to rub salt in the wound 10 litres of diesel costs me approximately 7 Euros as we don't pay tax on that within Germany.

We usually wild camp although know of a few good sites so don't hesitate to ask if you ever need to know I'm sure I have addresses/postcodes somewhere.

Take care.

Dave

Archived