CC Meltdown

Guest Le Thou

I haven't had a problem with booking on line either. I booked for London, (Abbey Wood), on the evening of the 5th for St Patricks' Day week-end and got on no problem.

Surely one of the strengths of a motorhome is that if you can,t get on at a particular site you can just find another! As has been mentioned the CL/CS sites are very economical and many have some cracking facilities.

I have 3 times had reason to check if the site was full on club sites,

1. ccc site , wanted 1 more night, told full up but could go on fully serviced pitch, so we left but asked a friend on site to check at night, there was 7 normal pitches left,

2. CC site, Friends M/H wouldnt start as he was about to leave, I heard the warden radio the office that they were over booked by 1 due to this(it did start in the end). As I was staying on site I checked that night, there were 8 spare pitches.

3. CC site, Wanted 3 nights, told only 1, they later came over and said had a cancellation, could stay 2 nights, so the second night I checked the no of spare sites, again no supprise to me there were 8 emty pitches.

at least my dog enjoyed the walk round the site,

Archived