LIDL SAT NAVE 2

Paul M

Guest JudgeMental

Wht are you posting twice on same subject. You could have just added this detail to your original thread - do you work for Li**l or something....

How many old silver tops on here have Sat Nav?

I am proud to say I dont. I think they cause more stress than they relieve.

Furthermore they can get you in a right pickle, as witnessed by us westcountry TV viewers, frequently being shown footage of Polish lorry drivers having their juggernauts plucked from little villages by the local crane hire company - who are laughing all the way to the bank :D

Paul M - 2007-12-13 5:18 PM

Re recent posting, the make of the Sat Nav is Samsung and looks to have all the boys toys.

Can be view at WWW.Lidl.com

Paul

Except free, or easy to obtain, map updates the single most import feature of a satnav. Only one current satnav offers free regular map updates!

trooper - 2007-12-13 8:15 PM

slightly of thread

please note; When switching on sat nav, DO NOT SWITCH OF BRAIN,

it then works fine.

Well said, any satnav is only a tool to be interperated by the operator, don't blame satnav's for operator error! For me satnav is probably the second most useful piece of equipment I have bought.

Bas

This Silver top has a Sony NV-U92T, (ex hgv driver) I think is a wonderful aid to finding places , put post code in and bingo follow directions , not failed me yet. looked at Lidl, s earlier model of sat nav,didnt know brand so left it alone ,but thanks for trying to be helpful .Paul M :-D

Archived