Burstner Wiring Diagrams

icdsun

Hi

Does anyone have any info on circuit numbers/colours or even better a wiring diagram for habitation on a 2007 Burstner Solano 615 please, I have all the manuals as supplied, they do have circuit diagrams for electrics etc but no way of identifying each circuit.

Any info would be gratefully received

I don't have a problem with the van, just looking at a couple of accessory additions.

Happy & Safe New Year to all

Chris

Clive

Thanks for the reply

I have got diagrams etc for Schautt E99 Electroblok, it identifies input/output circuits but no clues as to wiring colours or numbers, I have located a spare 12v (Green =12V- Brown 12V=) behind the wardrobe in junction box, which I have utilised as a supply for a digibox.

I am looking to see if there is pre-wiring for rev cam and also for elecric step.

240V is numbered circuits,all white cabling; 12V is colours

Chris

Hi Chris,

OK I was going to offer you data for the Elektroblock but you already have this. You need the wiring diagram from Burstrner as you have already worked out. I don't have this either.

Have you asaked the service manager at the UK Burstner importers?

Or go to the top and ask Burstner directly if your van has the provision you would like.

Having said all that installing a reversing camera or an electric sterp is not complicated electrically. If one cannot work out the circuit for these systems then its a job best left to a professional.

A reversing camera just need some volts - normally from the monitor, plus a coax for the video. A couple more wires if sound is included. Normally all these are in one multicore cable.

Electric Step a little more complicated. See piccy

1872617788_Omnistoremotorisedstep.jpg.466f39fe0243e60189b1c8cc40a98b97.jpg

Clive

Many Thanks for the info,

I have emailed Burstner GmbH for info etc, Burstner UK hold all their info on a pinhead, purely a Sales contact for the factory. I think that they use a standard wiring loom with some individual model changes, the loom has the model number on it, so hopefully everything is there just needs picking up in the loom.

No problem in doing the necessary work, I am comfortable with the electrics etc, except for time, probably give it to Dave Newell to do when I book in for Cruise to be fitted.

Thanks again

Chris

Archived