article in november? mmm on morocco

berti

watch out don my biddy as you could end up with denzil in bodmin gaol. Penberthy, the local magistrate, lostwithiel way, tells us that liftin some poor bugggers copyrite is blatant disregauard for the law, and openly too he says. only saying me ansum as we knows a neighbour who got forty lashes for liftin a poem from there fowey parish magazine. just hope bishop chappy dont read this forum.

financialfred

Don,

Sorry to be a pedant, but Fred is quite right. The only legal way you can copy and send this article is with the written permission of both MMM and the article's author.

I do understand that you're trying to be helpful, but why can't Berti get a back issue from MMM as anyone else would?

Mel E

====

hi everyone

sorry to have caused a problem.....didn't think about the copyright issue...i wouldn't want anyone to have to face a firing squad on my behalf !!

kind regards

berti

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I remember it the November article, by Roger Bishop was about a trip with Blue Camel Tours http://www.bluecameltours.com/english.htm and not www.desertdetours.

We can only speak about the Blue Camel Tour, having booked for March 2008 before the MMM article appeared, it was well worth the cost (1400 Euros) and an incredible experience to boot.

We have decided to go with Blue Camel to Tunisia in November 2008, requiring us to travel down through Italy, over to Sicily to meet the group before sailing to Tunis.

Then back to Morocco next March before it gets too hot!

Hi if you want to go to Morocco why dont you just go on your own instead of paying out load of dosh to all these tours it is in my veiw safer than Spain and the people could not be more helpfull or freindly.on your way to Algeciras on the N340 come off at junc 112 and behind the Carrefour supermarket you will find Carlos.s office he arranges tickets and is the cheapest we have done that for the last seven winters and this last winter it was only 100 euro open return to Ceuta and had 90 days in Moroc with high 30deg every day go for it cheers

Archived