Piccys only

michele

ROON - 2008-08-01 9:24 AM

Wow! Way2go did you take that or is it poster? Joy

Point of interest, one of my neighbours is one of the country's top dahlia growers and he has 'created' many different winning varieties. One is named after me :-D :-D

According to your profile, your real name is 'Pest'.

Is that what he called the dahlia ?

;-) ;-)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying out puttin piccies on at the moment, so why on the garden scene, I guess we are all aware that there is a problem that bees could become extinct and then there would be famine etc.... Well, been really worried because the lavender bush I have on the bottom part of my garden is usually black with hundreds of different types of bees. I spend loads of time rescuing them off the floor because they take on too much pollen and can't fly.... this year there has been no sign of them..... Photo1 is the bush.

Just been out and although not that many, there are some bees on it. I am sooooooooo relieved. See picture 2.

lavender1r.JPG.18a97a5a158724c82d525ce7009a1578.JPG

lavender2r.JPG.6fba348259665709c3d288bd6fa93510.JPG

bootbags - 2008-08-01 5:06 PM

bootbags - 2008-08-01 5:04 PM It is a bit cooler today!
There was supposed to be a picture here but when I tried to attach it shut down, guess to large to handle

Must be 100kb Maximum.

Have another go. ;-)

chatterdog - 2008-08-03 3:24 PM

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/chaterdog/beestoncastle004.jpg

never mind didnt work. I take it that i cant post using the links in photobucket

Try putting the link on without the at the beginning and the at the end. It works perfectly then, just had a look, what a beautiful horse.

Archived