Piccys only

michele

Mick H. - 2008-08-11 12:55 PM

Don't know if anyone's interested but found excellent freebee photo edit prog on Cnet downloads called Photoscape. It's got a lot of interesting bits including reducing. Mick H.

It seems quite a few of us are having a problem getting the posting size for photos right and within the 100kbs suggested as the maximum allowed. I have managed to reduce some of mine, eventually after a lot of trial and error as in one of my wotami pictures but then that was too small. Do you know how to work out the maximum pixel x pixel size to keep within the 100kb max? I am really interested in getting digital photography right, The Dummies book on digital photograpy is good, but I am a hands on person, like to push the buttons and then resort to the manual when things don't work or I need more info. I am chasing my digital photos around my system from My Pictures to Picasa 2 then pictures Live and an editing feature in Photo Impression. I think I need a concentrated evening class on the subject. Love the pic of the dogs, are they yours?

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bootbags - 2008-08-11 4:01 PM

Mick H. - 2008-08-11 12:55 PM

Don't know if anyone's interested but found excellent freebee photo edit prog on Cnet downloads called Photoscape. It's got a lot of interesting bits including reducing. Mick H.

I Love the pic of the dogs, are they yours?

HI B.B.

The dogs were mine for the last eight days.It's what I do. House and pet sitting, and while I'm there I take loads of pic's and make a C.D. at the end with a bit of music and poetry and give to the owner s as a reminder of what they missed while on holiday.It's hard work sometimes,as well as 5 dogs there were 4 cats and a horse, which was out all the time I might add. Mick H.

?

HI B.B.

The dogs were mine for the last eight days.It's what I do. House and pet sitting, and while I'm there I take loads of pic's and make a C.D. at the end with a bit of music and poetry and give to the owner s as a reminder of what they missed while on holiday.It's hard work sometimes,as well as 5 dogs there were 4 cats and a horse, which was out all the time I might add. Mick H.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mick what a lovely thought a bet your clients are delighted.

Mick H. - 2008-08-12 12:53 PM

Hey B.B.

I assume by oz you mean down under. It's obvious that these two are crossed with kangaroos

Yes, down under. I received several and they are all caught in action pics. I don't want to spoil you by outting them on all at once, I will feed them to you one at a time. Some of them are superb. Wait till you see the others. Posted this one as a follow on to the doggie theme.

Hey B.B.

I assume by oz you mean down under. It's obvious that these two are crossed with kangaroos

Yes, down under. I received several and they are all caught in action pics. I don't want to spoil you by putting them on all at once, I will feed them to you one at a time. Some of them are superb. Wait till you see the others. Posted this one as a follow on to the doggie theme.

Hey B.B.

Yes, down under. I received several and they are all caught in action pics. I don't want to spoil you by putting them on all at once, I will feed them to you one at a time. Some of them are superb. Wait till you see the others. Posted this one as a follow on to the doggie theme.

Oh mick, I feel for you. What a lovely friend.

Can't do it now cos dashing, but will post one of my friend who died thirty years ago, but I still miss him soooo much and although I love all my dogs, none have ever taken his place.

Lovely pics Bootsy. Will recognise you now at Malvern. x

Archived