Piccys only

michele

J9withdogs - 2008-08-22 6:50 PM

Mick H. - 2008-08-22 6:43 PM

As the above seems to be sleeping at the moment I thought I'd put a werami on my self.

Are the werami tribe related to the wherethehellawi tribe or even the oomagooly tribe, Mick?

(Never heard of the oomagooly tribe? They've got no legs, doncha know... :D )

Also related to the fakarwe tribe but only by marriage.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats it Ria, a very nice spot and on our doorstep so to speak, thats when we are in the Salisbury area. and have a few days to sit and enjoy. Got a break in me doggy sitting. Polly is still working though. Your turn. Unless we get an answer to the Cliff picture.

Mick

Yes, It certainly has altered over the years, I used to drive my Dad's car

when I was too young to get a license, At Stoney Cross, I guess you know

where I mean, My parents used to camp more or less anywhere they wanted, with a Tent, they loved it especially if it was within walking distance of th e Sir, John Barleycorn Inn.Is it still called that? Ria.

Hi Mick, summer here too and me pig sick I had intended clearing off for the weekend on my own and circumstances have stopped me..... :'(

Is it Chambord Castle where you used to live? I think you should have told that motorhomer out front to move on - we all know the land in front of our garden belongs to US and no-one else.. :-)

Something like that. yes the wonderful site of Chambord, makes me feel homesick everytime I see it. Assume you've been there. Before we started motorhoming we stayed at the hotel in the grounds for a couple of nights.Looks straight out on to it . Oooohhh my.

Mick

Well I don't know where that post went. Try again. Yes the wonderful site of Chambord, gorgeous, wonderful everything that is great about France and I like it.Stayed in the Hotel in the grounds before we were M.H.ers

Hope nothing too serious stopping you getting away.

Mick

Mick H. - 2008-08-23 9:57 AM

Good morning world.Summer has arrived in hampshire.

New one then.This is a picture of our old place in France but where or what is the 'cottage' in the background

Apologies to people in Hampshire, It's p, ing down again.

Mick

Archived