Umwelt Zones Reminder

Don Madge

I notice that the "send 5€ in cash" instruction seems to be gone from the site, replaced by money transfer account info. Could be a telling change.

Is there an email address the rest of you are using? - if there is one, I'll send a pdf of the documents I sent in. Otherwise, all I can find is an online contact form, which doesn't have an attachments facility.

I went to http://www.stadt-koeln.de/en/lowemissionzone/index.html and at the bottom selected Versenden which open a pop-up mail window.

To save you also having to translate it you fill in:-

Your name

Your email address

Your name (again)

Your email address (again)

Then type in your query followed to clicking on Versenden to post it.

I got an automated reply but nothing since.  Perhaps if someone gets a copy we copy use a coloured photocopier to share it :-)

STICKER ARRIVED TODAY.Question where do i put it.As my motorhome is over 3 years old it is subject to MOT.However the instructions states the sticker must be placed on the right hand side.My local MOT tester say,s if i put there they will fail it as it is in the wiper sweep. Contacted a friend who works for DVLA he said if it is an official sticker it is ok to be in the wiper sweep. Who is right because once it,s stuck it,s stuck .

Further to where to put the sticker. I contacted the German tourist board in London and was informed that for right hand drive vehicles we can place the sticker on the left side out of the wiper sweep. They said providing we are showing the sticker we are legal

• 3 weeks later...

Archived