D.I.Y MUDFLAPS

Corky 8

The topic of Mudflaps was brought up some time ago, and whilst some M/H Converters do fit mudflaps not all do, and not all /any supply them as retro fit, Wanting to fit them all round my M/H , you can get the front mudflaps from dealers if you wish, (but check the price ) I searched the web for them and could not find any thats were specifically for M/Hs but I did come up with the web site below and I have purchased 4, they are of a good Quality seeing as they are intended for the HGV industry, there are no fittings with them, but thats only a matter of obtaining stainless steel nuts and bolts and large backing plates / Washers, At £6.89 each inc vat for an 18"X12" mudflap thats cheap to me , however Postage/carriage is a bit more expensive than usual as TNT are use and that comes out around £9.45. with a total of £37.01. Which I thought was very good for Four commercial Mudflaps, Now to fit them as soon as we get some good weather, Hope its of some help to someone, :-) Corky http://www.hgvdirect.co.uk/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&s=1&keywords=mudflap

Even better, two strips of metal and a rubber car mat.

Bend the metel into an L shape, bolt the mat to the edges of the mat (cut to size or not) and screw the top of the L shaped strips to the van floor.

I have them on my van and you wouldn't know the difference, even got the wifes approval.

Archived