Motorhome bed's and bad backs

Guest JudgeMental

Judge

If you sleep on your back try putting a small thin cushion under the small of your back when you get into bed, you might find that what's happening in the night is that as your muscles relax your back 'sags' under your body weight, and that's what is causing the pain. My Mum has this problem but down to old age (82), I made the same suggestion to her and it has solved her problem completely.

We've got memory foam overlays for the van and home, the van' one cost £99, the one at home £38 from the local market! Both work well!!!

Judge -

The only other thing which is guaranteed to work is.........cannabis.

I'm actually not joking here.

You don't need to smoke it, but just eat a tiny, (I mean REALLY TINY, head-of-a-pin sized piece) piece of cannabis resin with your bedtime drink.

You don't get a sudden or big "high" if you imbibe a tiny amount like this, as it will be absorbed slowly via your stomach slowly, (rather than very quickly via your lungs if you were to smoke it).

Instead it gives you a 6/8 hour total relaxation, the best nights relaxed sleep ever.

For bad aches and pains which prevent restful sleep it really is fantastic.

Given the UK's Nanny-State totally illogical but ranting continuous paranoia about such a natural vegetable product, I have to add that all this is only alledgedly of course.........

;-)

Guest JudgeMental

BGD why does your solution not surprise moi?:-D

Because sir, I fear you are suffering from a few if not more of the same bad habits as my friend's sherlock Holmes and Olly Reed ( God bless him)

Sir, You are a lush and a drug hound! It is no wonder you are on the run in Espana......... *-)

Guest JudgeMental
BGD - 2008-01-19 12:10 PM

Given the UK's Nanny-State totally illogical but ranting continuous paranoia about such a natural vegetable product, I have to add that all this is only alledgedly of course.........

;-)

Furthermore, :-D So natural makes it OK does it? To your "natural product" list you could add Heroin, Strychnine, Ricin, 8-) antrax, plutonium, uranium..... suppose you could put these in your pipe and smoke them as well *-)

Archived