Peterborough show

peakepilote

(?) Any one know yet who the entertainment is at the Peterborough show this year. Heard a rumour that Foster and Allen are making a return (!) Surely not a repeat of last year (?) As good as it was , can we have someone a bit different 8-) The entertainment depends on whether or not I decide to go. So come on , give us a tempter ;-)

Guest Tracker

It is funny how different people see things from a different perspective!

We go to the shows primarily to meet people, natter, look at vans and van bits and natter some more! We always learn a lot and enjoy the weekend.

For us the official entertainment is an add on to the show site and camping area entertainment, and we would still go if there were no entertainers.

That said the friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes even an average evening entertainer's performance enjoyable!

Like many things in life it is what you choose to make it. Be critical and suffer - or sit back, relax and enjoy!

Good job we are all different or life would indeed be boring!

But that's just our perspective!

Whilst I agree with tracker, the entertainment is also quite important as it means you can have a natter with even more people in the bar.

However-Foster and Allen again? I agree with Peakepilote on that-the only time they appear is Peterborough show and on ITV adverts to let us know it's time for Christmas shopping again.

I suppose Shania Twain is out of the question?

Tracker - 2008-01-14 9:59 AM

It is funny how different people see things from a different perspective!

We go to the shows primarily to meet people, natter, look at vans and van bits and natter some more! We always learn a lot and enjoy the weekend.

For us the official entertainment is an add on to the show site and camping area entertainment, and we would still go if there were no entertainers.

That said the friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes even an average evening entertainer's performance enjoyable!

Like many things in life it is what you choose to make it. Be critical and suffer - or sit back, relax and enjoy!

Good job we are all different or life would indeed be boring!

But that's just our perspective!

Mine also. We never even go near the so called entertainment tent. But to have to suffer the likes of Foster and Allen fills me with horror. My god how bloody old do they think we are?. A decent tribute band and we might be tempted.

Guest JudgeMental
peter - 2008-01-14 9:44 PM

Mine also. We never even go near the so called entertainment tent. But to have to suffer the likes of Foster and Allen fills me with horror. My god how bloody old do they think we are?. A decent tribute band and we might be tempted.

Is there a METALLICA tribute band?

Otherwise I will wait for Düsseldorf Show with some decent beer and wurst :-D

Guest Tracker
JudgeMental - 2008-01-14 10:09 PM]

:-D

Ye Gods and little fishes - I hope NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't been to Peterborough for a couple of years and we intend to go this year but if Julian Clarey is to be the entertainment we will not be going anywhere near.

I cannot believe that this is a serious proposal and suspect a wind-up somewhere. Does anyone think that he will attract visitors to the show?

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2008-01-15 12:18 PM

JudgeMental - 2008-01-14 10:09 PM]

:-D

Ye Gods and little fishes - I hope NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK den, what about Marilyn Manson :-D

Guest Le Thou
JudgeMental - 2008-01-14 10:09 PM

peter - 2008-01-14 9:44 PM

Otherwise I will wait for Düsseldorf Show with some decent beer and wurst :-D

Metallica tribute band.............................would that be BRASSICA ??

He’s charming and a proper luvvy but knows nothing about using subtlety with innuendo. A bit “in your face” with his sexuality.

Certainly not a blokes bloke, oh hang on, I think I might have got that wrong!

He will certainly polarise some people I suspect.

He won’t worry me and he makes me laugh, but I do admit to feeling rather embarrassed when he pushes his sexuality in front of my (or anybody else’s) Mrs.

From my personal viewpoint what he does behind his own doors is his business but I don’t like it thrust in front of my face.

Oh sod, I’ve done it again!

m300td - 2008-01-16 5:42 PM

was thinking of going to the show may have second thoughts if julian clairey is there!!!! any chance of the group QUILL that played at malvern show in 2006 seen them a few times always a good show

You don't have to go to the entertainment you know, you can just stay with your own group of friends and make your own entertainment, can't we Clive? :D :D

D.

I notice its all the men moaning not the women .

I often wonder if some men have not owned up to and come out of the closet yet . :D Oh the mear thought of it .

I think he can be funny but I suspect someone is having a wind up somewhere here :D

Imagine driving your M/home with a bright red skirt on and a bra top with a mustache :D still you men always like to be in control. lol.

I didn't know you'd seen me on the road Michelle-Anyway what's wrong with my red skirt? I also have a pale mauve tafata number but I wear that with a lime green tank top-It's murder to drive in sling backs though!

See you about no doubt (Or will you avaoid me??!)

Archived